Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do people get pleasure from prank calling someone to tell them all their flaws? I mean if you are going to prank call someone at least make it funny. I don't understand why people like to bring other people down. Is it really necessary? Are you really that unhappy with your looks and your life that you have to try and bring someone else down? How mature of you. And from a couple girls. I can bet that you all have at one point in your life said "I am mature for my age". And you know what? This just proves that you aren't So do everyone a favor and just stop because you are the only ones looking stupid.

And I was so enjoying my day. I wish I could just move to England. I feel like that is the only way to be able to start completely over. I know running away doesn't help at all but nothing else is helping either. Uuuuuuugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment