Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm so confused. I feel upset, stressed, tired, worthless, chubby, but most of all just confused. That conversation just threw me way off my center. Since that I haven't been fully focused. But why? Why do I let it bother me so much? I need like a personal week long sick day. Just when things were starting to look positive, things were looking better, then of course everything just does a complete 180 on me. Now I just have to wait for things to get better again. I need something new. Something that won't lie to me about having a girlfriend. Someone who will treat me like a decent, intelligent, pretty human being; not just some piece of meat. But I mean, I am in college. Maybe my expectations are just way to high. We'll see.

<3em[ily]

No comments:

Post a Comment