Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So I stay up with you all night because you needed motivation to do your homework. So what do I do? I suffer through my sleepiness because I know it will help you. I decide to go to sleep at 4:30 so I get a little bit of sleep before class.

Now I am sitting here, out of words and ideas and I ask for your help. You have nothing intellectual to add to my paper because I covered it all. Yet you say that you are smarter than I am. Really? Do you really believe that? THEN I ask if you will stay up with me til I finish because I want company. What do you do? You go straight to bed after leaving me to go play beer pong. IT IS MONDAY NIGHT! What the hell?

Why is it that I can do SO MUCH for people but when I need something or someone, no one can seem to help me out. It gets pretty tiresome after awhile. Gah I'm not happy anymore. Just cynical and in a bad mood all the time. What is wrong with me? I'm losing my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment